I spent some time today reading a good little ebook resource by the name of The Twitter Survival Guide.
This 94 page ebook is written by Bob Walsh and Kristen Nicole from MultiSocialMedia. It combines some teaching on the basics of Twitter with interview insights from 12 Twitter users including Guy Kawasaki, Steve Rubel, Gary Vaynerchuck, Marshall Kirkpatrick and myself.
Sections in the ebook are:
1. Why should you care about Twitter?
2. Twitter: What, How, Where and Why?
3. Creating your twitter presence: A checklist.
4. Twitter Tools.
5. Where does Twitter start and blogging end?
6. What can you do with Twitter?
7. Twitter Power Profiles.
The ebook is up to date and comprehensive. It’s a great introduction to anyone starting out with twitter – particularly those wanting to use Twitter for branding or some other aspect of a business.
The ebook is $24.95 so not for everyone – but for those wanting a crash course in Twitter it’s a great place to start.